Tuesday 17 September 2013

Shugo Chara - Review

Genre: Comedy / Magical girls/boys
No of episodes: Shugo Chara - 51 episodes
                         Shugo Chara Doki - 51 episodes
My rate: 5.5/10

Girls and boys that have magical powers and want to fight with evil people. I have watch this with my younger sister. She just love it!!! For me it was too sweet graphics and all anime xD  I just love the characters *_*

Plot: Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Elementary. Every students thinks that she is rebellious, 'spicy' and 'cool'. But no one know her true-self. Amu wishes for the courage to show her true personality and next morning she finds 3 brightly colored eggs. From this eggs come out Shugo Chara. The Guardian Characters taht will help her discovering who she truly is and help fulfill her dreams. That is what everybody has in their hearts according to anime :D But if you don't believe in yourself this eggs changes to X egg and make a lot of mess and you behave like a zombie (this anime is too weird for me O.o) Amu finds other people in school that have guardians and fights along with them with this X eggs and found embryo - an egg that grants wishes.

This anime don't suit me so I've only watched 1 series and first few episodes of the second one. Maybe you will like it :) I heard 'Doki' is much better ;)

Screenshots:

No comments:

Post a Comment